Last reply 1 week ago
Pregnancy

hello to everyone. 3 years ago after a severe depression I had my first attack and was diagnosed with ms. I was having trouble getting out. I’ve had my second attack last week. Difficulty speaking this time
I’ve had. But I got through it. I don’t have a physical problem right now. But psychologically, I’ve had depression for three years. I started rebif44e after the first installation. I used a medication and left the medicine for the planning baby. I haven’t used it in 1.5 years. I don’t have a baby. It’s a very vicious process and I’m going through this process alone. My husband does not help me in this process. I was thinking about starting my vaccination treatment. Norologum said to wait for 3 months, let me give you 1000mg of cortisone every month you look after it. But I do not want to postpone this process for another 3 months since the disease will not go on. I would like to hear about the experiences of pregnancy after becoming Ms.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 week ago

Hi @koedray and welcome,

MS and motherhood is a frequent topic of conversation. There have been some tags automatically added to the bottom of your post above. Select the “Family & Children” tag to see previous conversations on that subject.

Then select the “Pregnancy” tag for related conversations.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.