Last reply 1 year ago
Pre Lemtrada smear test

Hi

I was wondering if anyone would know if you have a normal smear result but ‘high risk hpv’ would this mean I would not be able to have lemtrada?

BW
Sugaplum

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 year ago

@sugaplum , I think this previous post covers some of these issues :-

Pre Lemtrada

stumbler
1 year ago

@sugaplum , just noticed that there were no responses to that post. This one covers the issues in a bit more detail:-

Lemtrada and Hpv

sugaplum
1 year ago

@stumbler thank you so much for that, I’m in a panic as usual! It all seems to be taking so long and I get myself wound up over the slightest thing! I will try to keep thinking positive 😉

highheeledfagin
1 year ago

I had a trace of high risk HPV but just need to have my next smear next year instead of in three years. I started Lemtrada today.

leanne12
1 year ago

@sugaplum I am the same everything taking so long I was told I would probably be able to start lemtrada last week in may but only have my smear today and been told the results can take up to 6 weeks to come back… 😤

sugaplum
1 year ago

@highheeledfagin ahh that’s good, thank you for letting me know and I hope all is going well this week for you! 💐

@leanne12 I had my smear on 24th April and the results came back on 8th May so it took 2 weeks. Most people I have spoke to have had theirs back in one or two weeks so hopefully this will be the case for you 🙏

I have bloods appointment on Monday so fingers crossed I will finally get a date. The wait goes on…… 😉

leanne12
1 year ago

Fingers crossed for you ….I just want to get started asap … let me know how you get on after your bloods and good luck 😊😊 @sugaplum xx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.