Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 year ago

Hi @elzina and welcome.

There are quite a few members with Primary Progressive MS (PPMS).

120 to date have joined a group, “PPMSers”, so consider joining this Group which you will find here:-

Groups

Anonymous
1 year ago

PPMS here lol welcome ?

elzina
9 months ago

Hello!

Having PPMS I feel a bit lonely…what about you?
I am 56, a woman and LOVE sports.
If you like to have contact with me, great!

Elzina

paulelcock
9 months ago

Hi I’m Paul ,54, PPMS for 14yrs, living in west yorkshire.
Power wheelchair user , I’ve got one hand, arm still working so I can still get about I love painting and film photography, and watching rugby and football -Everton FC is my team.

kelics
9 months ago

Hi , started to experience symptoms early 20’s, 28 now. Was investigated for 2 years or something like that and apparently its PPMS.

edmontonalberta
9 months ago

@elzina

Your attitude will determine your future.

I got nailed with spine surgery 18 months ago followed by a PPMS diagnosis 12 months ago. No whining, no complaining – I just told my friends that I have MS but it is no big deal. This way they are aware when I don’t move as fast as I used to; or walk away during a conversation when my bladder says I have 30 seconds to relieve myself…

I lost no friends; my emotional support network is as strong as it always has been. Playing slo-pitch is now over; but I still Manage a team & socialize afterward. Climbing volcano’s & long walks are done – but other than that… As the Joe Walsh song states – Life’s been good to me so far.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.