Last reply 1 month ago
PIP

Well as if life wasn’t bad enough, I’ve just been assessed and some faceless Muppet reckons I can walk 50m unaided.
My house is 6m square and I have to use a stick, foot brace and every bit of furniture to get around the place.
Now they are saying if you can walk 20m your gonna have less or nothing.
Help #ScrapPIP20m

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the โ€˜xโ€™.

wjgregg
1 month ago

Dear @highlander,

I have just signed an online petition that I saw on twitter, from the MS Society. It went to Amber Rudd.

I hope you manage to get your claim reassessed.

Best of luck.

All the best.

Jon

highlander
1 month ago

@wjgregg
That’s how I found out…
I’m not gonna hold my breath though it’s not as if we can storm parliament on buggies!
Not enough charging points for a start! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
We’re easy targets!

grandma
1 month ago

As we know, PIP is a joke, I’ve got all my basics back at highest level but, as you know, they took my mobility car away, apparently I’m ‘insufficiently disabled’ to warrant my car. Have had a mobility car for 19 years, mr council have just put me a lift in and a great big ramp to the front door so I can get my electric wheelchair in, bit of a clue there, have to go to court ( and pay a lawyer 1/3 of anything I get!) been waiting 14 months for my day in court so I sincerely hope you get re-assessed and hope Amanda Rudd takes notice of the petition๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜œ

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.