Last reply 6 months ago
Picture and Facebook Profile Change

Simple questions:
How do I change my profile picture?
And how do I add another Facebook profile or change the current Facebook account thats linked to it?
Also is there any way to add a Twitter account??
Thanks in advance to all your help!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@hayla , if you access your profile, by pointing at your avatar picture and selecting “My Profile” from the options displayed.

On the screen that is displayed, you can alter your Avatar image, by selecting the “Change Profile Photo” option.

Similarly, if you take the “Edit” option on this screen, then select “Profile Fields”, you will be able to update Facebook, Twitter and website options.

😉

hayla
3 years ago

@stumbler Thanks!!! =D

hayla
3 years ago

@stumbler I cant seem to crop the pic correctly no matter how many times I try!!! Is this a bug or something??

stumbler
3 years ago

@hayla , PM sent. 😉

hayla
3 years ago

@stumbler Thanks! Wouldnt have managed to change it right without your help! =)
Hugs

stumbler
3 years ago

Great stuff, @hayla . 😉

hayla
3 years ago

Hugs )O(

leena
3 years ago

Thankyou @stumbler @hayla even I had the same question (about how to link fb twitter/change profile pic).

tracyshudo
6 months ago

Ok these posts were a log time ago. I am new to this site!!! added picture last night, but someone else I requested a friendship by said I dont have a profile page. No I dont because I dont know where or how to do one. I tried that link that Stumbler gave to someone and that did not work. Any advise? Tracy Shudo

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.