Last reply 4 years ago
Physio and flu Jab

Had my first physio not on NHS paying for it found lots of knots and tension my body so I am aching as well had flu jab last night bones aching ribs hurting body burning head ringing spoke to MS nurse yesterday told her I wasn’t stopping meds explained why. Anyone else had problems with flu jabs.

Lina

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

cameron
4 years ago

No, but I have had lots of physio and I know that it can be quite overwhelming, especially if they’re trying to correct a misalignment caused by poor gait/overusing certain muscle groups. No surprise that when combined with a flu jab your body is protesting! Worth it, though. xx

caterpillar
4 years ago

I have had really nasty reactions to flu jabs … But then again getting “the real thing” is much worse, so well done for taking the jab!… take paracetamol and rest as much as you can.
I have never had a bad reaction to physio though, maybe they are a bit more careful here :-).

lina
4 years ago

[email protected]@Caterpillar think it was having too much all in one day had lots of tight muscles in my back and bottom and with losing a lot of muscle didn’t help just the burning pain so intense going into work tomorrow as I’m starting back next week to see how I get on just doing 2 hours a day just all the burning and stinging pain awful having a word with my Gp on another matter so will mention it to her.

Thanks

Lina

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.