Last reply 1 year ago
People who don't understand

Evening all, how many of you on here have had someone come up to you and say your not I’ll and it’s a scam?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

matic91
1 year ago

please avoid such people otherwise they will mentally destroy you.

merfield
1 year ago

Morning @simon2016. No one, so far, but before diagnosis I had people say why are you walking in a funny way? Why don’t you just get on with it? Whoever suggested ‘it’s a scam’, is ignorant, thoughtless, and uneducated, so ignore whoever it was. They aren’t worth the energy.
Have a good day. It’s sunny here, hope it is with you…

feeblefee
1 year ago

I has someone say to me last week, “having ms is just like having the flu”. I was speechless and just walked away 😐

simon2016
1 year ago

Hi thanks for the replys. I will try to avoid them but worst part is its my ex partner. I’m no fazed by him or what’s being said. It’s hard enough for myself to understand and get my head around the diagnosis with out those type of selfless people making life as misery for other.

merfield
1 year ago

Simon2016, you say ex-partner…that says it all. He is putting the boot in. Just ignore him. Difficult it may be, but for your peace of mind avoid contact…..that’s my opinion. Xxx

red-suzuki
1 year ago

I’d listen to what @merfield &@feeblefee ( I think she’s a scot too 🤔) says @simon2016 if I were you. Advice is advice…..take it & give YOU a break. Red

red-suzuki
1 year ago

Please, don’t feel I am being flippant…msg above, was meant from the heart…….just read your recent post, am so sorry to hear things have gone to pants for you….Come out Fighting, believe me, that shell will only get smaller, if you don’t……I know it’s easy for me to say & words don’t cut it at times, but we all feel & want the best we can get & the same applies for you…….Keep it real & stay strong.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Tell em to Nosh a phat one, it’s a custom in Yorkshire to punch bell ends on the end of there chin 😂 🥊

lilbird
1 year ago

Good custom @doubleo7hud 😁 Think that sums it up nicely!

hope1
1 year ago

Not directly, but the ‘eye rolling’ from colleagues/boss at work lately leaves me feeling rather low to say the least. Now if anybody at work books an afternoon off for example, it is referred to as, “He/she is doing a ‘Jon’ -me.
I suffer with fluctuating 24/7 nureopaphic pain around my chest, pain on the left side of my head/behind left eye (nerve damage – Uvieitis – crap vision), fatigue like i have never experienced before, memory/consentration have taken a nosedive in the 6 months.
So all in all, I love this website as the peeps here really do understand and share a wealth of knowledge i find find helpful. As for work, I am currently considering putting in a request to work parttime hours until things hopefully improve. I hope are all as well as can be 🙂

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.