Last reply 3 years ago
Palpitations in knee?

Not sure if this is ms related or not but when I lie down with my leg straight I get an intermittent ‘fluttering” feeling at the side of my knee. Not painful at all just a little annoying. Anyone else had this?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

Anonymous
3 years ago

hi sandwich,prob not much help to u as im not diagnosed,i get this all the time.I liken it to bubbles being blown thru a straw.Its not painful just annoying,so am with u on that.If you find out what it is let me know!!!

Anonymous
3 years ago

Similar to random twitches which can happen anywhere at any time. I learned that those occurrences were the fortunate ones because CNS damage in a slightly different location can cause far worse symptoms like bladder problems, swallowing difficulties, or pain. Make sure you read everything that you can about MS if you have been DX’d and definitely make sure you are on the most effective DMD to prevent further damage. If you are not DX’, I assume you suspect something is up or you would not be here. Make sure you convey your concerns to your doctor as early DX and treatment is highly successful. Good luck!

cameron
3 years ago

Not nice, but as I was told (and didn’t believe it at the time), these sorts of MS symptoms come and go. And for me, they have. Probably will for you, too. xx

NB I should have added, they pop up again if I’m seriously stressed or tired.

Anonymous
3 years ago

That’s right! That’s the pattern. All damaged areas usually reveal themselves when you are stressed. Try to not over do it and stay clear of stress. IMO

Anonymous
3 years ago

@billybonza I looked it up. This will help big within days if it is going to. It does not work for about half that try it.

https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/25003

You r correct sir! I am a day trader now that MS ended my SW engineering career. Your stock analysis is right on!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.