Last reply 1 year ago
Pain/stress management

I would like to know what people use for pain treatment?? I have the worst back pains imaginable, from elisions growing on my spine & muscle spasms… I also stress a lot & have serious anxiety problems.
Wondering if anyone takes medicinals? How it works for them?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

brittany-leigh
1 year ago

Leisons*

tracyd
1 year ago

@brittany-leigh
I use CBD oil rather than medication for pain management. It is also widely used for stress and anxiety management as well.
Not sure what you have access to in Canada, but CDB Brothers in the UK do ship and their products are excellent, legally compliant and all fully tested.

brittany-leigh
1 year ago

Okay, thank you ?

simone2
1 year ago

Hi, I use cannabis high in CBD the pain goes within seconds.

brittany-leigh
1 year ago

Interesting… thank you ?

dopaddle
1 year ago

I have a close friend who has been fighting M.S. for 30 years. She is also a nurse practitioner and she was introduced to a therapy out of Germany called Bemer Vascular Therapy. She has had, according to her, a life-changing response to it. If you ever want to talk with her, I know she is happy to have a phone conversation.

brittany-leigh
1 year ago

Yeah that definitely sounds interesting, after having 2 babies 2 epidurals & ms I’m willing to consider any kind of therapy lol

cameron
1 year ago

I’m recovering from a bad fracture, have been unable to drive for three months and have been on strong painkillers daily. Have just had five sessions (over five days) of Traditional Chinese Medicine acupuncture (i.e. not the westernised pain relief type). After the third treatment I was able to get into a swimming pool without using the ladder because up to then I’d had to hoist myself in. I have stopped my pain meds and hope to start driving next week. I reckon the acupuncture has hastened the healing by at least three weeks. It wasn’t the most pleasant experience but – unbelievably – it has worked. A thought perhaps?

brittany-leigh
1 year ago

Interesting! I definitely do enjoy acupuncture, the last time I had it, she stuck some needles in my head & it was actually painful. Its alright as long as none go near my head lol. I was thinking of trying chiropractic remedies for my back. My knees & legs too

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.