jman 09/03/15
Last reply 3 years ago
Outsiders London Monthly Lunch

For those interested, the Outsiders Club hosts its London Lunch, for those with conditions including MS at Finch’s Pub near Moorgate/Old Street.

Lunch Details below, for more info, on Outsiders, contact details on the day, and other events visit

London Lunch Sat March 14th

London Lunches have now moved to Finch’s.

1.30 to 5.30 PM at Finch’s near Moorgate station.

Directions from Moorgate and Old Street Station (Old Street is the nearest) and Local bus routes are below, as well as contact details for the Pub. Liverpool Street Station is also nearby, and has links to Overground, National Rail, tube, and bus.

General Manager Veronika Gormley Mostkova FINCH’S 12A Finsbury Square London EC2A 1AN 020 7588331 E:[email protected]

The Menu and put website:

Google map of the area.

Buses to and from Old Street Station:

Streetmap, A-Z style map showing Finch’s and surrounding area:

The nearest accessible rail and tube station is Farringdon, about 1 mile from the venue.

There is a large NCP car park in Finsbury Square, my research on the web also suggests there is a large number of parking meter spaces near the venue which MAY be free after 1:30 PM on Saturday.

Those with blue badges always check the borough:)

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

3 years ago

i swear you keep doing this when i’m working… 🙁 oh well, perils of shift work. Have fun!

3 years ago

Well the Lunches are repeated monthly on the second Sat of the month with the exception of November:)

And the odd special event:)

3 years ago

@thecuriosity we;ll have to get some London Shifters together for a bit of a nosh up.. Maybe when it warms up a little more.

3 years ago

@jman – that sounds good, hopefully we could organise something for people not too stressed by the sun in a pub garden.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.