Last reply 2 weeks ago
Oral health research

Hi all,

Elysia, a student from the University of Leeds, is looking for people to take part in a research project. Details below…if you click on the survey link, there is an option to read further information before participating.

Thanks
Sarah

………………………………………………………………………………..

Study: Multiple Sclerosis and Oral Health: Understanding the oral health experience and needs of individuals with Multiple Sclerosis

Are you:
– Aged 18+ years
– A UK resident
– Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis

We’re looking for participants to take part in a research project to investigate the relationship between self-reported oral health and multiple sclerosis relapse. This study also aims to better understand what individuals living with MS feel needs to be done to best support them to achieve and maintain a good standard of oral health.

To take part all you need to do is answer an online questionnaire, this will take no longer than approximately 10-15 minutes to complete and can be accessed from the link below:

https://leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/multiple-sclerosis-and-oral-health

Thank you in advance to all those able to participate!

Elysia Kirby

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 weeks ago

Done

imbarca
3 weeks ago

Done☺

hels
2 weeks ago

@sarahshift

Done. Will be interested to see the results. I’m 36 and have been told I’ve got gums of a 65 yr old but me teeth are tip top! I’ve had nothing but trouble since my teens. I’ve worked out the gum issues started around the same time as the tingling in my toe and finger. Since my only 2 relapses they’ve gotten even worse and now I go every three months to see the hygenist. They are baffled but I’m convinced it’s inflammation related to MS. The last thing I need is for my teeth to drop out lol! As if I haven’t got enough on my plate 🙄😂There’ll be more on my plate if they do drop out because I won’t be able to eat!! Hahaaaa!! 😂

I’m interested to know if anyone else has problems.

Hels x

hmcampos
2 weeks ago

Done and thanks for bringing this up, not many people talk about this related to MS.
H

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.