suleyman 19/12/14
Last reply 3 years ago
Optic neuritis …What is ON….Confused

Hi everyone i lost my right eye vision tottaly suddenly without a warning last July while on holiday in sunny egypt summer time …wow wow truly i didnt expect that to happen at all Its kind of a shock to me actually now compare before when it first started and that i never been sick before nor any eyes illines that I can remember off.. Any way it never bothered me i was kinda adjusted to my happy holiday didnt want the eyes to ruin it for me…. So suHi everyone i lost my right eye vision tottaly suddenly without a warning last July summer time away holiday. Any way it never bothered me much n i didnt want the eyes to ruin it for me so after a while three weeks after i start seeing kind of blurry vision grey cloud but not that clear i knew it was seriouse came back when to see my GP couple of painkiller and got referred to Moorefield eyes hospital to be honest i dont really know what wrong with my eyes to dated no pain just blind as see if u look at the sun and suddenly back to room that the vision that i have lol?? !! On the other hand i got a appointment with the ophthalmology service that Neuro Optic of unknown cause??? Next week got appointment for “IV steriods” LP MRI brain scan …..What is Optic Neuro im confused ist kinda of allergic after a while three weeks after starting seeing a bit kind of blurry but not that clear. Came back when to see my GP couple of painkiller and got referred to Moorefield eyes hospital to be honest i dont really know what wrong with my eyes to dated no pain just blind as see if u look at the sun and suddenly back to room that the vision that i have lol?? !! On the other hand i got a appointment with the ophthalmology service that Neuro Optic of unknown cause??? Next week got appointment for “IV steriods” LP MRI brain scan …..What is Optic Neuro im confused….

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

Here’s a bit of reading for you, @suleyman .

http://www.mssociety.org.uk/what-is-ms/signs-and-symptoms/eyes-and-sight/optic-neuritis

With MS, knowledge is power. MS is a manageable condition and we all need to know how best it can be managed. 😉

naim
3 years ago

@stumbler you seem to have an awesome way of explaining stuff – are you going to write a book for us 🙂
or do you have one ?

aussiekylie
3 years ago

What would we all do without @stumbler?! We can always count on him for sound advice.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.