Last reply 1 year ago
One jumped gun and a pip form

Ey up everyone hope your all alreet and having a reet good day (a super smashing great day) have a quandary for thee. na then basically thas not been diagnosed yet but fingers crossed will be on Monday. Any royd I. Got a pip form that’s due in on the 3rd of Feb I sort of jumped the gun when my doctor told me I was disableist and panicked a little and ordered one but iv had it sat in my stairs for ages not filled in and have a ton of things going on like appointments and applying for new house and working full time too. what can I do if I fail to get it in on time will I risk not being able to apply again as I have no scans etc as evidence and I need to write to my hospital to get copy’s etc for what ever reason and I also have a appointment with my GP on the 6th Feb so I can’t ask him to be a reference till then earliest appointment I can get to.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Lol they like to put pressure on by sending me texts to remind me it’s not been returned yet too it’s a good job my cheese fell off my cracker years ago anyway or I think I’d be stressed out now. Not really looking forward to the assessment at all as it’s just my luck il be having a good day and I also have a stubborn man streak to try push myself as far as I can and further which I doubt will do my claim anygood

jessvf14
1 year ago

I haven’t done it yet (I’m not disabled enough!) but as far as I know you can still apply, attach a cover note and they’ll contact people if they need to, though I maybe wrong. And if you’re denied you can reapply/appeal once you get everything else through. I know people who have reapplied after being told no. my consultant refused someone a letter and said that if anybody needs any information they can write to him! Nice chap! Just apply with what you have and take it from there.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Tar muchly @jessvf14 (thumbs up) just need to find some time to fill it in now. Being a typical bloke I do find it hard multitasking apart from urinating and trumping at the same time.

bloomers1968
1 year ago

PIP is paid on the way you are affected not the illness, are you already having a bad time with MS ? is yours aggressive

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

I hopefully get diagnosed on Monday mr bloomers. Just had steroids before Christmas and I’m on my feet again for now plodding on and being all manly about it even tho i keep getting told off by doctors trying to learn my boundaries if that makes sense. Not sure about the aggressive bit tho I’m not too keen on the waking up with my hand on fire part but will come in handy when the missis starts farting about with the heating timer again in the winter months he he he he

bloomers1968
1 year ago

for you to note, steroids should be a last resort as the dosage is so big that it can cause major problems in the future. on the plus side it can speed recovery from months to weeks if you are lucky. I hope you have a speedy recovery

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Thanks matey

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.