Last reply 10 months ago
ON still not resolving

HI everyone,
I am new to the group. Wish you all lots of luck and health
I got retrobulbar neuritis in the beginning of the year (2018). Got my 5 days 1 gr methyl prednisolon but still got problems with my left eye vision. When I wake up I can see pretty okay but when the time passes my vision gets worse. When do you think I will regain my sight back? My neurologist told me that I will have 100% resolving but I still haven’t achieved this.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
10 months ago

Hi @alkonstantinovoutlook-com and welcome.

Unfortunately, Relapsing/Remitting MS (RRMS) is still a progressive condition. The remission may not be 100% and this where the progression can occur.

However, relapses that cause visual problems can take longer to recover, so stay hopeful.

arknat
10 months ago

Hi @alkonstantinovoutlook-com,

I was hit by ON and double vision back to back on my left eye in 2014. Both conditions cleared by itself. I was advised by my neuro that I was a little late to start steroids (Solumedrol) and so did not take any treatment. Both conditions resolved by itself in a couple of months. Almost got complete recovery with my sight related issues but still get left teary eyes and pains when I’m tired or stressed etc.

So hopefully things get resolved for you soon.

Thank you, mate. Let’s hope mine will resolve too

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.