Last reply 9 months ago
Old Newbie

Greetings everyone, Well been diagnosed in 1991 and the only medication I take for it is LDN @ 3.0 mg/day and feeling very good. My journey with MS has been a roller coaster over the years until I found LDN. It is a life changer as I had stints with Rebif, Mito which I regret taking to this day. Do yourself a favor, Google LDN and MS and you will be able to see how this no side effect drug, cheap can give you a life where your progression is halted or close to it and feel energetic. I should stop before you think I’m on their payroll but just Google it
and like Forrest Gump said: “That’s all I have to say about it”.

Good Luck all and feel free to contact me if you need any other info.

Norm

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

dramaqueen
9 months ago

I have been taking LDN for years I don’t know where id be if I hadn’t taken this drug but I still deteriorated. diagnosed slow progressive in1990 now secondary progressive just thought id put it out there. Can’t walk unaided. Life is challenging but still.

teresapascolat
9 months ago

Hello everyone there! I have begun taking LDN 3 months ago…it’s early to judge, better give it some more time…but so far, so good. I am thinking about starting with Biotin (300 mg/ day) eventually, of course not altogether… let’s see.
Yes, and this is it for now. Take always good care of yourselves!😊

dramaqueen
9 months ago

think LDN mixes with most drugs. I would never stop LDN as you never know I could have been in a really dark place.

teresapascolat
9 months ago

Hi dramaqueen, yes whatever surrounds us can get really confused at times, but a challenge is a challenge, never easy, but we don’t give up, do we? I can’t do more than 6 steps unaided, and I’m rather clumsy for other things. I can look after myself though, a part from preparing meals or drinks…well I have been on a diet for a couple of years (Wahls and OMS) and I am not very choosy… 😏. I try to keep myself busy somehow, and this is extremely important… otherwise the darkness can easily take over.
Be well, be strong!

dramaqueen
9 months ago

Thanks Teresapascolat for your supportive words sorry if I seem less positive today but impertigo is blistering in the upper portion of the right side of my face and my eye is looking very closed. Feeling itchy and sore I’m not looking forward to the scabs that are in the post.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.