Last reply 5 days ago
Ocrevus and PPMS – off to Westminster!

Hi all, I have RRMS and my sister has PPMS. My brother-in-law wrote to his MP regarding Ocrevus being denied by NICE. Anyways, he and MS Warrior Vixen have been invited to meet the MP in Westminster next week! There has been so much relevant discussion and debate on Shift which has really informed me and others so keep it going! Will let you know how it goes x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

highlander
6 days ago

Hi @vixen
Fantastic!
Tell them there’s a few bottles of their favourite tipple on offer for a favourable outcome.
It normally works!
I wish you all the best.
Keep smiling!

guinness
6 days ago

@vixen Fantastic news, good luck on getting your point or points across as highlander said a good MALT never fails. x

stumbler
6 days ago

@vixen , remember, you can tell when a politician is lying…………………..their lips move!

I hope he treats you to lunch.

Anonymous
6 days ago

If the canteen is more than 19 metres away tell them you want a takeaway delivered.[hope it goes well]

vixen
6 days ago

Haha, love it!

grandma
6 days ago

Did the same thing 20 odd years age when the entire ms community in the country bought parliament to a standstill when we all congregated in St Stevens hall and all saw out mp’s. That was about the very first dmt’s and getting tge government to agree to fund it. The result was BetaInterferon, and the rest is history. Live in hope and well done for pursuing it🤙

watsoncraig
5 days ago

@vixen make sure you get something out of it and of course O approved by the SMC and NICE for the NHS

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.