Last reply 1 year ago
Ocralizumab experiences

hello everybody hopefully you have a wonderfull life 😀
Of course most of you know this new medication called Ocralizumab, but im interested if some of you have already experienced it? What is it actually and which improvements did you make?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

rachealruth
1 year ago

Does majura oil help. Has anyone of you tried it for MS .. .besides MS how many of you have other conditions with other ailments aflecting your body. Please be honest with me. The drugs you take whats the namevof the drug what symptoms does it help with. Do you get pain in each joint of your body or is this not MS but something else. regards rachealruth

rachealruth
1 year ago

Do you have epposide s to where for 7 days no voice body is ridged and dribble and uncontrolled no hand or arm movement along with stiffened body and it seeming to happen more so epposide s can happen in bath sitting up no warning signs its hard to breath.. what is this is it MS ..

rachealruth
1 year ago

Can MS BE continued into family member’s. I noe loose my word if which i want to say is that nirmal to MS.. YES WHATS NIRMAL

@matic91 While I don’t have direct experience I carefully watch this dr at the Rocky Mountain ms center. Baring the conflict of interest I find he is very knowledgeable and has access to a large amount of data from their own center. Consider watching this video because it has a lot of good information I think not available elsewhere:

Just wanted to add the video has comments on the types of things people experienced not just numbers.

matic91
1 year ago

@californiadreamin thank you for the video it was really great

@matic91 you are welcome. I thought it summarized a lot of useful information in one place. The only part that I felt wasnt clear is that I think Ocralizumab is more effective then how they made it sound because Ocralizumab was compared to rebif but the others werent. I think the impact of Ocralizumab is much greater on relapses then I think many of the other drugs. Not sure but that was the part that wasnt fully clear.

merfield
1 year ago

Has anyone with PPMS tried Ocrelizumab? I’m in the UK hoping it will be approved by the NHS in the Autumn. If someone has tried it – how did it help and how long did it take to help? The video posted was really interesting and helpful by the way. Thanks for that.

stumbler
1 year ago

@merfield , I don’t want to “rain on your parade”, but Ocrelizumab has not yet been licensed in Europe. Earliest estimates for UK availability are 2018………..

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/ocrelizumab-ocrevus

merfield
1 year ago

@stumbler you’re not ‘raining on my parade’, I know it’s not licensed in Europe yet but some members are in the US where it is approved and users there might have useful info. I may look on YouTube.

merfield
1 year ago

@stumbler, interesting piece in Telegraph today about MS cause…….they’re getting there!

matic91
1 year ago

@californiadreamin i watched the video and i agree with you on the lack of comparison between Ocrelizumab and other medications than Rebif, however some of them mere also mentioned and explained for what kind of state they are used. So all in all it was a nice presentation 🙂 looking forward for more of this kind or even better 😀

stumbler
1 year ago

@merfield , that’s another encouraging story. These medical scientists are a clever bunch.

I’m sure there’ll be some analysis soon on this by the respected team at Barts and published on their blog, a great source of information :-

http://multiple-sclerosis-research.blogspot.com/

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.