Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
4 months ago

@aardvark , I wonder whether we’d meet Alice in this particular wonderland?

The company behind this venture only started up at the beginning of the year. I’m surprised there hasn’t been much noise about them in the press, especially the MS press.

If that’s the price we’re going to have to pay for “medical marijuana”, then I need to find a sugar-daddy…….. 😉

rachaellouise
4 months ago

@stumbler how do you get this cannabis oil from the pharmacy with the other components taken out ! So not illegal lol!
How do you buy it ?

bensdad
4 months ago

Seems like a scam. Why bother setting up a company? It is registered with company house. Could not find their so called doctors on line. Can only be to get money? It is registered in Scotland but says Norfolk? Half the pages don’t let you read them and no contact number. I think you would be better giving the money to a local dealer! You may end up with something or if you have £140 pound to take a chance with give it a go!

bensdad
4 months ago

Hi Rachael, it is a different plant form cannabis. It has a low THC content (the bit that gets you high) and a high CBD content the other bit( that does not get you high). It normally comes from the hemp plant have a read. Sorry Stumbler couldn’t resist. I don’t think you will get as much benefit from the CBD or hemp as you will get from cannabis. But may be worth a try. If it was me I would go for the Cannabis not the Hemp! Miss spent youth..LOL

CBD Oil and UK Law: Legal or Illegal?

nutshell88
4 months ago

my saudi neuro said satavix is legal for progressed cases only. but the oil is kinda new for me and the real thing that ppl smoke i shamefully tried for few months but i passed out bcuz of a random fever so i stopped it.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.