Last reply 1 year ago
Noise

Hi,
Does anybody get dizziness from loud noises? It mainly happens to me when I’m tired but loud noises mess up my balance and I get vertigo.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

My balance is fecked at the moment full stop 😂 it does seem to be worse when I’m tired tho not noticed loud noises making it any worse. I keep trying to set off out the blocks like that usane bolt dude but my legs are about 30 steps behind I keep kissing the floor 😂 It’s a learning curve I think a bloody steep one, at 6 ft 3 it’s a long way down “phookin Timber!!!!”. Being tall has its disadvantages too people even more so when your a big clumsy Numpty. Just nice to have a excuse now he he

walkermonique
1 year ago

Thank god I’m short. I knew it was for a reason 😂 My favorite is when you go to step forward lose balance and end up stepping backwards. My balance is shot too. At least I’m a cheap drunk – no alcohol needed for crazy walking

joolzmac
1 year ago

Yes any noise is bad right now for me. Someone talking when I’m concentrating on walking and keeping my balance totally knocks me off but I am going thro a relapse. X

stumbler
1 year ago

@walkermonique , it could be what I call sensory overload. Your brain is trying to interpret too much information, so something has to suffer……..

matic91
1 year ago

i cant walk while someone is talking to me 😀 although i am a communicative person 😀 as i read in one of the comments above i mostly concentrate on my walks, sometimes i count left, right, left right and so on 😀 i dont have any trouble with noises, i listen to music and such things but i must admitt that i have an uncomfortable reaction if someone shuts the door or shouts. In that case i drop everything i am holding :/ nevertheless i dont believe this is because of ms just my frightened personality 😀

kevanf
1 year ago

My brain activity fails when too much noise and a little tired. No multi tasking available. Trying to type with the TV on is a struggle, cant think through the noise.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.