Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
2 months ago

@jayjay10 , CBD seems to be a minefield.

There is oil which is extracted from different strains of plant and then there’s varying strengths.

Can I ask which product you’re using?

rogersouthall
2 months ago

Jay, CBD oil has various strengths and sometimes Hemp is sold as CBD, the usual high street stores are guilty of this and have strengths as little as 5%. Healthspan have pure CBD at 15-16% and there are stronger and more expensive.
http://www.wholesorts.com
I list a site that gives information, echo.org and there is a site that sells 66%, take a look, on a personal note, I take CBD and would not be without it and it took around 2-3 weeks to really feel an benefits

melmel1
2 months ago

@rogersouthall what are the benefits of the CBD oil in MS I know of the pain relief but does it help other symptoms too? Thank you x

rogersouthall
2 months ago

The benefits are listed on my blog, the Echo site listed will give you a full list of benefits. It is all down to strength, as I say, I buy from both healthspan, they have super strength CBD and on my site http://www.wholesorts.com their is Kannaway, the strongest and indeed most expensive of all CBD but is 66% in strength, Hope this helps

hels
2 months ago

@jayjay10

Do you get much omega3 in your diet? The receptors the CBD work with need omega3 to do their thing. It kind of preps/oils them ready to work and do their thing with the cannabinoids in the CBD oil. There’s a website called Alternativechoices (uk based) for oil. Hemp derived CBD isn’t as potent so that may be a factor if yours is made from hemp.

julie_shrive
2 months ago

to jayjay

I agree you probably need a prescription in uk .It is outrageous when at the foundation of pharmacy since year dot , there is not open access if Hallucinogen taken out.How long is it going to be NB Steph & Dom[Gogglebox] TV Documentary recently !

I have been using CBD for about 6 months now. It has really helped with the pain in my legs ( muscle cramping) I had one prescribed and it’s the real deal. I knownof others who use the CBD extracted from hemp and it is just not the same.

jayjay10
2 months ago

Hey Stumbler,

It is still all quite new to me at the moment but I will try my best to provide you with the correct answers haha.

I am currently on 10% CBD OIL SILVER 1000MG. this was from CBD ARMOUR. I am using this twice per day and take 4 drops each usage, that being 8 drops a day.

jayjay10
2 months ago

Hey Roger,

Yeah it actually took me a long time in finally selecting which suppliers to go for as their are so many to choose from and also to take into consideration which are more effective than others, I had to read so much from each website to see who were the most reliable and which have greater results.

I am happy to hear that the CBD is making things better for you, my neurologist couldn’t recommend it as he values CBD as a placebo, Dr Pomoroid is a very stubborn guy haha.

Also, thank you so much for the link you have sent me, I have saved all your links which you have provided me into my bookmarks as each and every word is valued beyond belief with such trust and friendship.

Very much appreciated.

jayjay10
2 months ago

Hey hels,

I don’t think that I do get enough CBD, I use to take the medication form of Omega3 but all my doctors/nurses etc all advised against it as they told me that the natural source of Omega3 comes in food and not tablet form.

I just added that link that you sent me, thank you very much for that as it also looks promising with great detail.

I will do much more research from the things you have told me,

Thank you.

jayjay10
2 months ago

Hey Julie,

I also saw that documentary with the Gogglebox stars, I found it quite interesting to see what they and others in that position are going through with the people around them. A prescription would be very beneficial haha but with it being so early without any concrete evidence that CBD is a game changer, I don’t think doctors etc can prescribe such a product. The Debate on SkyNews had an interesting discussion on this too, that is worth the watch.

jayjay10
2 months ago

Hey Kryss,

I am so happy to hear that CBD is benefiting you in reducing the pain in your legs. Hopefully CBD will benefit you in other cases that you may experience down the line, good luck!

mermaidia11
2 months ago

@jayjay10
I hope u find the right strength for you mate

Rog your blog is ace, well done lad!

I’d have a look at LDN as well, it helped me and still does?

Anonymous
2 months ago

CBD oil has helped with shooting pains I get thorough out my limbs. It is has not helped with my moods tho but I am trying a syrup called calm down along with the cbd oil to see if my moods improve with that.

Calm down syrup https://theoriginalalternative.com/product/calm-down/

CBD oil https://theoriginalalternative.com/product/calm-down/

jayjay10
2 months ago

Heya Ange,

Thank you for the support and care.

All the best!

tomcurran
2 months ago

Hi JayJay. Most people using ‘Oil’ to treat their MS symptoms have found that oil with THC produces much better results. In countries where cannabis as a medicine is legal it is always a full plant extract with THC that’s used. There was a session non the treatment of MS, with a panel, at Cultivar in Vienna at the end of last year. I think it’s available on their site.

jayjay10
2 months ago

Hey Tom,

Thank you for your post, very much appreciated.

candan_ustun
2 months ago

Hi 🙂 CBD only unfortunately has not worked wonders for me either. I have tried so many different brands and forms. Finally I have come to an understanding that I have to blend it with THC. Fortunately it is legal here in CA. try a little bit of sativa and indica in different variations until you have some kind of relief. Best of luck 🙂

jayjay10
2 months ago

Hey Candan,

Thank you for your post, it really helps me in figuring out new ways of taking CBD. I will try the it in the ways that you have suggested.

Once again, thank you so much for the post which provides great help and support.

I wish you the very best of luck. 😊

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.