mmhhpp 05/02/18
Last reply 2 months ago
Night night

Feeling a bit low…. just to say night night. Hard day today . Started using carer to put me in bed,,,, frustrated,,,

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

kitty369
2 months ago

Night sleep well and try not to be to frustrated. At least u r safe, hopefully warm and have some help.

The world is still a beautiful place and u r still in it count the blessings not the blows xx

Sleep tight

mmhhpp
2 months ago

@kitty369
Night night thanks for your message
I used to live in stalybridge near Peak District, beautiful!

kitty369
2 months ago

I appreciate the views everyday! It is beautiful 😘

avrilt
2 months ago

Night Night @mmhhpp sleep well! xxxx

cammo
2 months ago

@mmhhpp i hope you got tucked in all cozy

bonang1975
2 months ago

Sweet dreams Tommorrows another blessing

mmhhpp
2 months ago

Night night @bonang1975 @cammo and @avrilt

mmhhpp
2 months ago

hey @bonang1975 my very good friend also has ms since 18 and is 40 this year. She is doing brilliantly. I have the impression that those who start late like me go down fairly quick….

bonang1975
2 months ago

Yeah dunno bout that suppose we just gotta hope we don’t go down at all. It’s all up in the air no anwwrs

mmhhpp
2 months ago

Yes @bonang1975 uncertainty is really tough when you feel going down….☹️

edmontonalberta
2 months ago

@mmhhpp

It is okay to cry; I have seriously dehydrated every now & then in my life. When that is finished, I pick myself up then move on… Luckily this does not occur too often.

Lost the woman I adored in her early 30’s to a nasty disease. Then my Mother – these things happen. Cried, picked myself up & moved forward. Overall, life is good.

It is okay to be down & frustrated every now & then… Do what you need to do, then enjoy whatever life offers you.

Gord

mmhhpp
2 months ago

Dear @edmontonalberta

Thanks for your text. Feeling better today. It has been a hard week also yesterday i had consultant appointment and i was a bit upset but like you say we pick up the pieces and move on. Every transition period is hard until we get use to it. And i am lucky to count on carers that pop in and at least i know that i am “safer”. take care xxx

petlamb
2 months ago

Hey @mmhhpp 😊

Just seen your note. Hope you slept well last night and you were warm and cosy because it was a particularly cold one.

The road isn’t straight for us MSers, but rather curved and bendy and we all have to find our ‘new normal’. In fact, we have to do it so often , we all become experts at it in time.

You cleared a huge hurdle yesterday so please try to keep positive and look to the future. Today’s a brand new day and Spring is (almost) in the air . . . . .

You can smash this. In fact, you already have. You’re an MS Super Warrior. Things like this are just temporary blips. Now get on with the business of life . . . . .

“Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
“WOO HOO what a ride!”

Carry on smashing it!

xxxx (((BIG HUG))) xxxx

mmhhpp
2 months ago

Thanks for your words @petlamb feeling bit better now
Have a beautiful day xx

wjgregg
2 months ago

I hope you’re feeling better. Today is a beautiful day (in North-East Lancashire anyway, and we don’t get that many up here). We’ve got past January, and February is a short month. Stay strong, you are amongst friends.

Take care.

Jon

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.