Last reply 6 years ago
Next People's Hot Topic

Hi folks, hopefully you can see the poll on the r/h side of this page, and on the homepage of the website. It’s your chance to vote on the next People’s Hot Topic. When the winning topic is decided, you can submit your questions and we’ll get them answered by an expert on video in the next few weeks. So cast your votes! 🙂

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

DJDsouza
6 years ago

Cannabis and MS has been discussed till the cows come home. Let’s talk about sex baby, let’s talk about you and me, let’s talk about all the good things and the bad things that maybe, let’s talk about sex……..

(If no-one knows that song, this will look very creepy!)

beki
6 years ago

I do know that song, and it’s now playing on loop in my head…

DJDsouza
6 years ago

You might subconsciously choose the topic yourself now 🙂

reddivine
6 years ago

I’m with u on this one, DJD!

Anonymous
6 years ago

Lmao! DJD that was awesome! I agree…I’ve seen both topics on this site discussed…but I think Cannabis has been covered fairly well.

Cedelle
6 years ago

I am voting sex!! I need to know whether or not im normal (as this has been an issue with my bf and i) and i need to know how to explain to him too!!

jman
6 years ago

Sex seems to be winning.. lol, although cannabis seems to be close behind! 😀

ophelia
6 years ago

As I think reddevine posted in an earlier thread, this forum is called ‘sex, drugs and rock n roll’ Bring on the sex topic!!! From what I gather….none of us are shy!!!

stumbler
6 years ago

Smoking after sex would suggest that the logical order of these two subjects is correct! 🙂

Becks
6 years ago

I cannot get that damn song out my head now – subliminal messaging or what – are u sure u are not in advertising DJD?!!???!?!?

DJDsouza
6 years ago

Lol, hell no….. just a DJ that knows what people want to listen to! Is important to make sure the crowd keep dancing 😉

reddivine
6 years ago

@stumbler……do we take it you have done loads of research on the sex vs cannabis issue??? Heh heh!

stumbler
6 years ago

I can’t say I ever smoked after sex – well, to be honest, I never looked!

🙂

brick
6 years ago

Yeah this is one topic that is crushing our relationship

Gav
6 years ago

Did someone mention sex? Apologies, I’ve got a wife, no can do…

melanieellis
6 years ago

Hey Gav,

Are you suggesting married people no longer have sex? I am married and the more I can understand what is happening in that department, the better the communication with my beloved…

Anonymous
6 years ago

My sex life has definitely changed since the onset of symptoms and I would love the chance to have the subject brought up and discussed

reddivine
6 years ago

Ah @stumbler…reminds me of a Fenella Fielding line from one og the Carry On movies….
“do you mind if I smoke?” she says sexily…(this was pre-anti smoking)
“Not at all”
She smoulders gently….literally.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.