gpeps
4 years ago
Newly Diagnosed in London?

Hey all, I’m hoping to chat to someone newly diagnosed who lives in or around London. If you fit the bill and wouldn’t mind having a quick chat, please could you let me know?

Either leave a reply here or DM me.

Thanks very much
George

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Hi George, as no ones replied.. I’m reddivine other half, ( RD has the MS) not I.)
beccygreeneyes was is in London, and we’re all planning to meet up next month some time in N London.
Hopefully you’ll get a few people contacting you.

We don’t mind having a chat, but I (reddivine) don’t ACTUALLY live there and neither do I fit into the “recently diagnosed” catagory.
But hey, welcome to join we & beccygreeneyes…

Heyyy yes he is right 🙂 Im a London girl and was diagnosed under a year ago. get in touch!

Thanks reddivine – keen to speak with a more recently diagnosed MSer or two for now, but will be in touch!

Thanks beccygreeneyes – I’ll DM you

i live near london !! more than happy to meet for a chat!! hugs

Hi I have just been diagnosed and live in London. This is my first post too. It has been quite tough….I’ve had so many questions however this website has really helped. Plus I am masively lucky that I have an amazing Consultanr Neurologist, my GP has been great and I have a lovely nurse. It would be good to make some new friends that understand what life is like having MS. 🙂

Hi George… I have a 16yo son who was diagnosed just before Christmas.. We have also recently been contacted by a family of a 15yo who was diagnosed last month. We all live in North London (NW4)… Ashley (my son) has not signed up yet, but he getting closer. Well he opened the web page, maybe this will spur him on a bit… Keep up the good work. Paul

And we are still in (for me, in & out, of London…..so if you wants a chinwag…….contact us thru shift and we will meet up.
reddivine

Hi, live in London diagnosed 5 years today & doing well! Have had a few ups & downs along the way. Get in touch if you ever want a chat….

Hey there guys, my 1st post in this amazing site,
i live in London as well and i was diagnosed 2months ago.
I would love to have a chat or even better a meet up to talk about our issues etc..!!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.