Last reply 2 weeks ago
Newly diagnosed

Hi guys,

I’m newly diagnosed with RRMS a few months ago and have now had 3 rounds of Tysabri, which I think is working! I feel a lot better anyway! I’m just wondering why I’ve started getting weird muscle twitches in my legs and body. Do any of you get these weird muscle twitches and if so what are they?

Thanks everyone!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

lightning87
2 weeks ago

Hi Adele, welcome to the forum and our exclusive club 🙂

I was diagnosed in June. I suffered from body twitches, in fact I’ve had one in my arm tonight. I put it down to anxiety although it could be MS related.

X

mamawals
2 weeks ago

I’ve had twitching and I think it’s MS related because it happened in association with numbness in the same arm. But who knows!

stumbler
2 weeks ago

Hi @adeleh and welcome.

It’s important for us to determine what is relapse activity and what is not. If possible, we need to avoid the relapses, which can cause harm or progression and manage any symptoms, which aren’t a relapse and may just be residual damage from an earlier, recovered relapse.

The following website might help you in this respect :-

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/about-ms/ms-symptoms/managing-relapses

If you are in any doubt, contact your MS Nurse to discuss.

adeleh
2 weeks ago

Thanks so much guys. This is really helpful information. I’ll have a chat with my MS nurse next week and see what she thinks.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.