Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

rmdaniels
1 week ago

@cindy_lemon
Hiya newbie!

denisejulie
1 week ago

Hello and welcome,

sarah_jones
1 week ago

Hello my name is Sarah not sure what to say I would like to talk to someone about day to day things and my ms which I have had for 5 yrs now

grandma
1 week ago

Hi @cindy_lemon and welcome to the club that no-one really wants to be part of. Huge range of ages,types of ms, experience, DMT’s, you name it we’ve got it. You can rant, moan, celebrate, ask questions, remembering with ms there’s no such thing as a silly one, whatever floats your boat. We don’t judge and are always here to listen👂🥊😜

jay64
1 week ago

hello and welcome @cindy_lemon. im jamie, i dont get on here as much as i should hope to chat some time.

davidt66
1 week ago

Hi all hope all well live your life out love it l have 3 young men 25 29 31 and girl 4 this year on mir scan l have ms for years and l have comparison the spine cord C4C5C6C7 L5 S1 and l drive manual car what l am saying get on with your life do not sit back l have had this 20odd years all of it doctors told me l was fine nothing wrong with me niver had treatment for my ms l hope to get it but l need wate 6to9 mouth or year before l c them all l can say is it could have been worse cancer 3 mouths life but it not that we have its ms .have that good life

davidt66
1 week ago

And l no at time we can not get on with it too take from me my full left side went some of it’s back l make myself move it’s hard to at times when legs like wood and arms gets weak

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.