Last reply 1 month ago
New User : MayraRodriguez

An undesirable joined us in the last few hours.

“She” has sent out various Friend Requests, which has than be followed by a Personal Message, requesting an email exchange, with the offer of photographs.

“She” is a scam artist and has been removed.

If you have received her Personal Message, please ignore.

If you have received a Friend Request that you can’t find, you’ll know why. πŸ˜‰

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

Anonymous
2 months ago

Have you had todays friend request from chi-boy with benign MS. A few people have had it and rejected.

stumbler
2 months ago

@msikib , yes, I agree it is somewhat suspicious. I’m keeping a close eye on it. πŸ˜‰

loutoodlelou
1 month ago

Just now received a friend request from a mayra26 which sounds v like the same Mayra you had to get rid of 2 weeks ago with a new email address, do I report it to someone? I’ve ignored the request …

rainbowskies
1 month ago

Thank you @stumbler I have just received the same friend request from mayra26 in the last few minutes.
As I am new to this and new on here I am a bit concerned how we can tell if people are genuine or not. Glad you posted as I might not have known.

cameron
1 month ago

I rejected her because her details said she was from Luxembourg, city Seoul. Obviously dodgy!

wendyhills
1 month ago

I’ve received same friendship request and rejected.

niteowl
1 month ago

Just got one too why would anyone do that on this site ? So wrong on so many levels ……

rotherhamdave
1 month ago

It’ll be a phaedophile which I’ve seen on news tonight using kik

nutshell88
1 month ago

Dam
I replied her on the website i hope its not bad for the forum
I simply told her i decline myself from thus

katie_harrison
1 month ago

I’ve just received one too and rejected.

nutshell88
1 month ago

Fidnt message her email

nutshell88
1 month ago

She said she picked me because dhe works at peacekeeping in Syria

brando
1 month ago

I mean she is getting bolder made a forum post as well.

oh well thanks for moderating stumbler you’re the true legend.

😁

msmama2
1 month ago

Also got a friend request from her. Deleted her from my list. Thanks Stumbler and everyone else for posting. Sucks there are ppl out there like this, just mean!

stumbler
1 month ago

@loutoodlelou , @rainbowskies , @cameron , @wendyhills , @niteowl , @rotherhamdave , @nutshell88 , @katie_harrison , @brando , @msmama2 ,
Β 
thanks to all for highlighting this “undesirable”. Why do they always turn up just after I’ve retired? – I have to sleep sometime! lol
Β 
They adopted a common practice of portraying the quintessential “GI Joe”, to try and gain some credibility. But, you guys were on the ball.

They’ve obviously been removed………..until the next time………… πŸ˜‰

d1zzy
1 month ago

@stumbler thanks for the heads up. Deleted!

Anonymous
1 month ago

@stumbler thanks for the warning, my ‘invite’ turned up on my emails but not on a notification on this site, is that weird or normal because you got rid of it before I checked this site?

peterfrancis
1 month ago

I had an email notifying me of a friend request from this Maya person but when I logged on here, there wasn’t one…. Spooky.

stumbler
1 month ago

@msikib, @peterfrancis , yes, if I remove the user, then the email notification becomes non-applicable.

Anonymous
1 month ago

Ok, thanks again.

guinness
1 month ago

@stumbler received her request last night at about 2230 binned it straight away

emmarichards
1 month ago

@stumbler received a request last night but ignored until I checked on here and then you had already removed. Thanks πŸ™‚

potter
1 month ago

I also received a request, I knew by the e-mail request that she was a scammer. I took a look at her personal information, it was quite amusing. Between the imaginary city of Seoul, Luxemborg and her involvement with MS. I usually check posts from a friend request before I accept, I didn’t have to go that far with this scammer. Potter

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.