Last reply 10 months ago
NEW to Shift.ms

Hi,
My name is WhiteWings(Cyberly at least) I just came across this on Facebook. And decided to join…why not?

πŸ™ƒAny who.
I’ve had MS since 2012. I’m currently 26….took me a minute to remember πŸ˜…πŸ€£

I have RRMS.
I am currently in a Study (MS Research Study) mainly due to Insurance won’t pick me up?πŸ˜… But for the most part I’m doing alright.

Thought it’s be cool and interesting what other MS people have as symptoms and such. Especially common and New things. πŸ€”

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

edmontonalberta
10 months ago

@whitewings

Our of curiosity, a research study to find what? Who is running the study? And how did you get referred?

whitewings
10 months ago

@edmontonalberta

It is a MS Research Study.

I am taking a pil everyday and a shot once a month….i don’t remember the name of it at the moment. But they want to see if it helps with my RRMS. Dr. Winner is running it down here in South Florida.

I was not referred I saw an ad 4years ago that lasted 2years and this is currently my 2nd Study due to the fact the 1st drug wasn’t very helpful plus got more mylin damage.

edmontonalberta
10 months ago

@whitewings

TY – I have PPMS; they are not doing anything to help me – so I was curious… My next Neurologist appointment is in March; not sure why…

vixen
10 months ago

Hello @whitewings, welcome aboard to this very exclusive club. There are lots of folk your age on here. I got diagnosed with RRMS last year and am way older than you. In terms of symptoms I get every day, well, I can’t walk for more than 15 minutes before my brain starts to disconnect and everything goes spongey. Also, it feels like I have tight bands wrapped around my knees every day too. I also get odd skin sensations all over, like random heat patches. The good thing is that there is no pain, and I can live a relatively normal life with those things. What are your everyday experiences? Hey, at least you’re in Florida, London is very grey and drab with no let-up! Take care πŸ™‚

whitewings
10 months ago

πŸ€—Hello @vixen,

I am currently in remission…kinda.
Memory proublem….just the other day I opened the bathroom door where my Husband was and it started me. Because I didn’t know who HE was for a minute. My husband is Older so it was even more so startling
My knees buckle at random times when I walk, blured vison, tempture sensitive, slured speach, proublem sleeping, random anxiety periods in a day and I’m sure other things…i just can’t remember at the moment.

I’m glad your not feeling pain on top of your symptoms.
We’ll I’ve never been to London but looks like a great place to visit. I am from Virginia and moved to Florida when I married my husband. I really don’t like the 4 shade of heat Florida has. I rather have all 4 seasons. πŸ˜ŠπŸ•”πŸŒ§πŸŒ¨β˜€οΈβ›ˆβ„πŸŒ¬β˜ƒοΈ

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.