Last reply 2 weeks ago
New to MS

Hello everyone as my profile stated I recently got diagnosed with MS May 2018, after collapsing in my home and having a stroke which caused me to end up in the hospital for a couple days. Had a CT scan done which I never had done and it was scary. The constant pain is unbearable and with 3 children at home and 1 who is disabled with Rett Syndrome my day is always busy.. I also have depression and Anxiety. I don’t like leaving my home I don’t like to be around people if it’s not my husband and children. No one ever understand what I’m going through. I suffer from a lot of brain fog and that really sucks I’m only 30 years old and I feel super old 😧😧. Oh and I also have Fibromyalgia. Like if having MS wasn’t enough. My balance is horrible I even trip on just air. Well thanks for letting me vent. My ears are open to hear any suggestions to help me ease this new issue. I can’t wait to hear everyone’s story. Thanks

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
2 weeks ago

Hi @mrs-torres88 and welcome.

Having read that lot, I bet you’ll be glad to see the end of this year. Just rest assured that no matter the size of your personal burden, there are others that are worse off. So, it’s important to keep everything in perspective.

You’ve done the right thing in documenting all your issues here. A problem shared is a problem halved. So, park all the bad stuff here, then you can concentrate on all the good things in your life.

mrs-torres88
2 weeks ago

Thank you much appreciated

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.