catman3rd 03/02/18
Last reply 2 months ago
New to city, so it all new!

Hi all,
I am new to Leeds, and have Secondary Progressive, but am ok with a great sense of humour.
I don’t know anyone here; it all strange to me.
BTW my name is Daniel. Hi, pleased to meet you (rather, post to you!)
I had MS since 2008, and it still not got better!
I wonder if any others in Leeds, on here? If so, we could perhaps converse over this wireless.
Keep warm (never known cold like it!)
Bye for now,
Dan

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
2 months ago

@catman3rd , there are quite a few forum members that are located in the Leeds area.

Have a look at the Shift member’s map and you can see those members that have subscribed to this facility:-

https://shift.ms/map

vixen
2 months ago

Hi there, good that you’ve joined. Lots of people like myself use Shift as our only social media venture and it’s a great site. Well, London is always warmer than up north but it’s very grey and damp here. Where did you move to Leeds from? Do you work. Love your chirpy outlook! 🙂

sef71
2 months ago

Hi @catman3rd I’m in Leeds if you fancy a natter feel free to add me as a friend,I’m Sharon by the way 🤓

piper71a
2 months ago

Hi @catman3rd. My names Rod and I’m in Leeds. Diagnosed with RRMS in 2016 and yes its cold up north but the people are friendly. Shift has been a great source of info and has helped me connect with people who are just as scared as I can sometime feel. Feel free to add me if you want to talk anytime.
Kind regards
Rodders @piper71a

finn15
2 months ago

@catman3rd also in Leeds, feel free to chat

wjgregg
2 months ago

Hi there. I don’t live in Leeds, but used to work there. I go to the Leeds General Infirmary for my Tysabri infusions every 28 days. Feel free to chat.

Best wishes,

Jon

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.