Last reply 4 weeks ago
New onset numbness

As I was going to bed last night, I noticed an area of my face was tingly and numb. It went from my temple down across my cheekbone and around my left eye. My eyesight is totally fine, though.

I also noticed numbness down my left leg around my knee, and my leg was very jumpy last night. I’m going to send a message to my Neurologist, but its Saturday so it probably wont be read before Monday.

I woke up and all the numbness is still there.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

edmontonalberta
1 month ago

@laurianne2

Ten posts on this forum site within a week. Please relax until you are diagnosed with MS.

edmontonalberta
1 month ago

By posts, I mean topic threads.

laurianne25
1 month ago

@edmontonalberta, thank you! I was dx with MS on February 13, 2019.

laurianne25
1 month ago

And I am relaxed, I’m used to the numbness in my legs. It’s just such a weird feeling that’s all.

bevturner
4 weeks ago

Hi! I’m new to this site and I just wanted to talk to people going through the same things as me. Numbness is one thing I suffer from, especially down my right side. My arm aches constantly and my fingers feel numb. I’m having tests on Tuesday. Just another thing to have to cope with!

edmontonalberta
4 weeks ago

@bevturner

I got nailed with spine surgery followed by an MS diagnosis six months later. My left hand is non-stop numb & tingly. Which health problem is causing that – no idea. The key for me is how to work around this challenge; actually any challenge in life…

I can’t look away & pick things up since I can’t feel them; so I need to look. When I stroke my wife’s hair, I feel nothing but tingling – frustrating yet this is the new me that I have to live with. She appreciates the massage so I will do that… 😉

Does this make sense?

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.