Last reply 4 years ago

Hi just wanted to say hi im a new member and was diagnosed in early 2012 with rrms. Still trying to get my head round it but getting used to it now. Found this site by accident and its good to know im not on my own not met anyone who has this condition so far.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vicky2826
4 years ago

Hi there no you are not on your own we all help one another. Welcome to shift I only found it a few months ago myself, the best site so friendly hope you keep well take care vicky x x

Anonymous
4 years ago

No not alone you a far from it, welcome to the clique, Hotel California, you can check out any time you like, but you can’t ever leave….

judy-gy
4 years ago

Hi, welcome. I was saying to my phisio that I just couldn’t believe that there are just 100,00 people with the condition in the uk, as everyone knows someone. I know a colleague of my partner, a partner of a friend and someone I sought out when I thought I had this in 2011. Oh and someone else who knows me in another forum. Anyway, all of this is no use to you! Maybe I just know everyone with MS. I hope you feel less alone now you have found us. We can say, oh we know what that’s like or you will see us post things that are happening for you. Tell us things, ask us things, hopefully we will be helpful to you. Jx

joeyb81
4 years ago

I was diagnosed in March. But had the symptoms for 5-6 years, GP said it was stress/ anxiety. My neuro is not sure whether it’ rrms or spms so he’s plumped for spms with relapses! However I start copaxone next week after having two mini relapses and new lesions since my diagnosis!

gwenny
4 years ago

Hi Jadrya82, like you, I have RRMS, diagnosed 13mths ago, and I’m still trying to get my head around it all, some days are easier than others, but still get very tired if I overdo things. I keep saying one of these days I will learn my limits, but it’s not happening yet. I’m currently on Tysabri, but I’ve just tested Positive to JCVirus, so my Neuro is thinking of putting me onto Gilenya in 12mths time. this site is great for voicing your opinion, and you will find you have lots of support too.
I’ve found there’s no such thing as a silly question, so ask away 🙂

noddy7
4 years ago

Welcome, I found this site a few months ago… it is great! and u are not alone now….

redfox67
4 years ago

Hi there, I’m also new to this site, diagnosed with RRMS December 2012 so pretty new to it aswell! But of a shock as symptoms only started August 2012 but November was my second relapse and boy was it a big one leading to diagnosis.
Looking forward to making some new friends xx

lina
4 years ago

Hi I was dxd in June with one episode left hand not on any partcular meds yet just for nerve pain I found this forum a few months back its a great site as people already said ask any questions or we are here for a chat

Lina

gemma1988
4 years ago

Hi, I was diagnosed may this year and like you are still trying to understand it all… Hope your keeping well!
Xxx

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.