jill51 27/06/12
Last reply 5 years ago

Brilliant website. Didn’t realise there was so many people out there suffering from the same long term illness (MS) as me. I was diagnosed with MS four years ago. Signed up to the site to find anyone willing to advise and increase my knowledge on ways to prevent pain and deal with MS in my legs and arms.. would be much appreciated. thanks

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

5 years ago

Hi jill51, hope your well today!! X

5 years ago

yes not bad thanks. you ok?

5 years ago

hi jill51
ask any questions and you will find positive answers. i would be lost without this site. it has been invaluable to me. i have learned so much and definitely feel comfortable asking any questions…. some clever people on here that have experienced so much…. love you guys xxx

5 years ago

Hi Jill!
I happened up on this website from a link and it so great to talk to people who can relate to you. As far as pain I take Aleve. XXX

5 years ago

hi bubblesgalore&rochelle. yes i have learnt a lot in the few days since i found this site. Its been great to know that i am not alone which i have felt very alone since being diagnosed with ms but felt so much better now after reading other people stories and comment with there symptoms. ohhh i have never heard of Aleve and yes it is great to talk to other people in my situation

Take care 🙂 xx

5 years ago

@jill51 try half a teaspoon of turmeric, hot water and honey… is cheap and easy 🙂

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.