Last reply 5 years ago
new here and just saying "hello"

Hi, I’m newly dx’d and my MS nurse recommended this site so I thought I’d stick my hand up and say hello. Hopefully I can get share useful info and a laugh with others here.
Thanks Alan.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

dave-c
5 years ago

Hey dude. How’s it going?

jamms
5 years ago

Hello Alan, yes you have come to the right place for info and to have a giggle too!!

JustJones
5 years ago

Welcome… I get a lot out of being here….

more than i would from a sticky bun and chipped cup support group anyway!

this lot are way better than that! although i get support and comfort from being here… even if sometimes i only read and “listen” to others rather than jump in…

stumbler
5 years ago

Hi Alan, consider yourself adopted into this rather large and friendly family.
You post your questions/concerns and we’ll try and answer them.
🙂

ahuk
5 years ago

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Do the sticky buns come free with the support groups JustJones? 🙂

kirstyscotland8
5 years ago

Hello! 🙂 Where are you from Alan? I wish my MS nurse had been able to tell me about shift when I was diagnosed. It’s great. 🙂 x

pottypete
5 years ago

Hi Alan. Welcome to the fold.

ahuk
5 years ago

hi Kirsty, I am in Devon.

f3ng5hu1
5 years ago

Hi ahuk, welcome to the madhouse 😛

Your ms nurse knows sounds fun, I had to find the site all by myself lol.

cwpeace4
5 years ago

Welcome!! People here are great. I’m glad you were referred to this site.

JustJones
5 years ago

@ahuk…. the tea and biscuits are free! pull up a chair.

aardvark
5 years ago

Hi Alan

Welcome to shift. I’ve just “supported” you if that helps.

And JustJones is putting the kettle on. Mine’s a fresh coffee please. Black and strong. Like my men. Man I loved that film.

Mark 🙂

bubblesgalore
5 years ago

hiya and welcome… as stumbler says. put your questions out there and there will be lots of postive comments back.. we all roll through with good times and bad times.. it has helped me no end to know that i am not dealing with this on my own… and that its all just a tap away… and a big thumbs up to your ms nurse.. i too found this site on my own.. good luck xx

JustJones
5 years ago

Right so that’s a great big round of tea’s and coffee’s….

takes me back to my Saturday job.

“If you don’t want sugar… don’t stir it!”

jojo75
5 years ago

Hi welcome I’m relatively new to the site to. When I have posted on the site had fab and supportive comments. Nice to be able to express ourselves with like minded people in the same boat. Jo xx

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.