Last reply 2 months ago
New Here

Hi there,
I don’t really know where to start except to say hi. I’m not usually a big talker because I feel like I’m complaining. But, I just found this site and I am enjoying reading all your comments… so, thank you. 😊

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
2 months ago

Hi @marajade and welcome.

You can talk as much as you like here. You can also grumble, complain and rant. We understand what you are having to put up with and it’s cathartic to get it off your chest.

So, talk away……. 😉

vixen
2 months ago

Hello @marajade, welcome number 2. Glad you found this site, hope you find it helpful. It’s a great opportunity to converse and get information and tips from like-minded and like-inflicted lovely Shifters. Hope you have a great weekend! 🙂

peterfrancis
2 months ago

Hello @marajade and welcome.

Hope you find the site useful and if you like complaining or venting and having a rant about something then this is the place to do it.

aggiet81
2 months ago

Hi,
Welcome and talk away, this group is fantastic. I’m the same, don’t complain just try to move on. It’s definitely nice to talk to people who understand and know what symptoms you’re talking about.

cloudy
2 months ago

@marajade I was the same try to talk as little as possible about it for several reasons , don’t wants people’s pity caus I don’t need or want it , ms to some is like a death sentence – they obviously don’t know much about it , I have a mild form (for now ) and I like to focus on that staying as is ……. I did say in June I was going to sort my health / diet / exercise regime out , but haven’t quite followed through with that ,, but when kids go back to school the plan is to get sorted 😜😜😜 yad think a full diagnosis would get me more focused ….. Don’t know think I need to be taking it a bit more seriously but I’ve always been very laid back and the label doesn’t seem to have had any major impact on my mindset …….. But I think reading about everyone’s actual experience is good to see what could be down the road but for now I’m going to keep positive

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.