Last reply 1 week ago
New girl

Hello, I was diagnosed in 2015 with RRMS. I’ve been on a couple different meds but was last on Tysabri. I haven’t had an infusion since July because I moved out of state and I don’t see a neurologist until October 1st…… but so far I’ve been doing good. 😁

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 week ago

Hi @love78 and welcome to our exclusive club.

vixen
1 week ago

Hello @love78, great that you’ve found Shift. Also great that you’re doing well without meds. Hope you appointment in Oct goes well, do you think you might take a DMD again?

nutshell88
1 week ago

Thats great
I loved your spirit quiet much

marajade
1 week ago

Welcome @love78. I have been off Tysabri for 5 months and hope to start back soon. I did very well, just like you, for the first 2months, but have seemed to go downhill for the last 3. Hopefully that won’t happen for you, but personally I can’t wait to start again. I can definitely see a difference without being on the Tysabri. Having to move state to state really did put in a kink in things. I hope everything gets sorted out for you quickly.

love78
1 week ago

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I do plan to start back on Tysabri and I can’t wait. I also hope my 1st appointment goes well and I also hope to like my new neurologist.

grandma
1 week ago

Hi Love hope all goes well when you see your Neurologist, feel fighting, keep smiling, we’re always here for a moan, a rant, a celebration, a cry, whatever,and remember with ms there is no such thing as a silly question! 😍

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.