Last reply 1 year ago
New Comer to this site

hello all, I have just joined this site, looking to possibly finding someone or many “someone’s” in my geographical area to be able to possibly meet and have coffee with – also would like to talk to people who have MS and your spouse does as well – this is my case – hope to chat with you soon, thanks

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

matic91
1 year ago

first i have to disappoint you because im from Europe :/ i would gladly have a cup of coffe with you, but flying 4500 miles for a cup of coffe seems kind of weird 😛 nevertheless if you have some questions i will gladly answer them 😀 i wish you good luck

im from cape breton! a little closer then Europe hah 😛 but im disappointed 🙁 i figured the closer you got to the city the more support programs there would be 🙁

dakotahighway
1 year ago

Yes, you are “a little closer” :0) – Unless you are in Halifax I find that you miss out on a lot of offerings – there is really no one to speak with about this, very frustrating at times!

dakotahighway
1 year ago

thank you matic91, yes I agree 4500 miles for a cup of coffee seems a bit much – talking works just great for me – thank you

thecuriosity
1 year ago

@dakotahighway Might be worth having a look into the groups section of the site, as there is a Canadian MS’ers group which might be a better place to aim yr request?

dakotahighway
1 year ago

thanks, will do

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.