chezy17 04/03/18
Last reply 1 month ago
New blog!!

Hey Guys and Girls,

I’ve started a blog about my journey with ms and how I handle it. It’s still a baby and in working progress, up until now it’s only been my close friends and family that I’ve let read it but I figured if it can help other people smile or give them an insight than It’s worth it. I understand that people deal with it differently but this is how I do.
Like I said, still working progress but I will keep updating as and when I get time 😊.

Chezy03.blogspot.co.uk

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

finn15
1 month ago

@chezy17 great idea! More should embark on this so peeps can understand how MS can be for us individually-

chezy17
1 month ago

I noticed that there wasn’t many blogs around or it’s all about the negatives so I wanted to post how it actually is for me, I know two people’s MS isn’t the same which is why I wanted to give peeps a different insight to it 😊.

finn15
1 month ago

Understanding the individual journey alongside MS is def a positive spin in my opinion. Good for you πŸ™‚ Blog it !
Plus it’ll motivate to think about it, that’s a plus too, better deal with it as comes than ignore it (if that makes sense)

chezy17
1 month ago

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Kinda like a diary but also to show that through all the rubbish there’s still good there too 😊.
Deal with things head on, no point worrying about what has or could happen 😊
If it makes someone smile then it will have done what I wanted it to do 😊.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.