Last reply 6 months ago
New Aaron Boster video

This video was just posted. I think it is relevant to many conversations I have seen lately. Thought I would share.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

caseyxo
6 months ago

This is very interesting thank you, shame I dont have as forward thinking neuro. Interestingly this approach is in contraction to the OMS approach….

Casey

stumbler
6 months ago

Some of our most proactive Neuros are adopting the “hit it hard and hit it fast” philosophy, but other are just not keeping up.

That is why we need to understand the situation and advocate ourselves for the best treatment. We have to fight for what we want. If we don’t ask, we won’t get.

maureena
6 months ago

I am due to see my Neuro next week. I shall need to think hard on what conversation I should be having with him and questions I need to ask. According to new criteria I feel I fit diagnosis but that’s not to say he will ir even if ge does will offer dmt .

dekkor
6 months ago

Wow, unusual to see emotion on display like this from a doctor. It makes me think of him as all the more authentic. I wonder if he would apply the same logic to HSCT…

aabreu
6 months ago

@dekkor
You could go on YouTube and ask him. He always answers my questions. He’s really nice.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.