hannah015 12/05/15
Last reply 3 years ago
Nearly made it too treatment

Hey all

Hope your ok

I was doing so well I was bound to hit another relapse. I saw my dr and apparantly this is good news cause it means I will get Lemtrada sooner now, good to put a positive spin on it I suppose. At moment it’s not half as bad as last one but it’s getting worse today. Fingers crossed i can stay out of hospital for this one. Keep your fingers crossed for me 🙂 xxx

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

hollylb10
3 years ago

Good news about lemtrada, bad news about the relapae! What had happened?

tracyd
3 years ago

@hannah015 so sorry you’re relapsing again 🙁 if it gets your treatment started ASAP though perhaps a silver lining, stay strong xx

hannah015
3 years ago

@hollylb10 thanks Hun, it’s so far just a sensory relapse but I’m starting to get spasms in my left leg which is what happened last time before I lost use of my left leg and arm totally. Fingers crossed it won’t be as bad though this time x

hannah015
3 years ago

Thanks @tracyd yeah fingers crossed they can speed it up, that would be good 🙂 xx

Anonymous
3 years ago

Hang in there Hannah but push for treatment. You’ve been waiting so long. I hope it stays sensory x

hannah015
3 years ago

Thanks @sandwich hopefully it won’t get worse 🙂 treatment shouldn’t be too long now hopefully, been told august at latest xx

us-emma
3 years ago

Hannah,

Sorry to hear this news! I hope you make a full recovery. Here’s to the Optimist in you looking for that silver lining! That is you best tool to fight MS!

Curious, how do they treat a relapse in the UK? Here we would get 1gram IV steroids for 3-5 days with an oral taper to follow.

Any news on a Lemtrada set up?

Take care,
Em

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.