Last reply 2 months ago
Nearing 20,000 members. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Good morning Everyone !
In the beginning ‘ShiftMs’, popped up on a FB feed, I couldn’t believe my eyes, immediately joined, to find members who understand all our different symptoms.
Who communicate through this Forum with knowledge, understanding & care.

I have found ‘ShiftMs’, so heartwarming the support from other members is so refreshing.
I have a better understanding of this demon MS. I’m better educated regarding this demon thanks to other MSers on this Forum.
It is a platform for all of us to engage in helping one another, it certainly helped and will continue to help me.
I’ve made wonderful friendships here we’ve had our moans & a bunch of great laughs.
ShiftMS Forum members has had the sun shine brighter each day it is such a positive & rewarding Forum, our vast community is for me, a wonderful experience with wonderful people, who one feels are like extended family.

I would like to say it is vitally important to highlight the Care, Communication, Friendships & Understanding of all the MSers here makes my symptoms all the easier to handle for this I sincerely thank you all.

Those behind the scenes keeping ‘ShiftMs’ safe for us all I sincerely thank you.

I believe we are on the edge of nearing 20,000 members, Shift is worldwide this is very exciting ! We will move onward & upwards let’s face it, we are shoulder to shoulder helping & supporting one another, what a great unique bunch of people you/we all are.

I would like to finish with ‘Let the Sun Shine in your Heart’, Even if there’s days whereby it’s not the greatest for you, we are here for you all, we are here for New arrivals. We welcome you.
We all MSers are unique, we want to help each other, I am so proud to be a member in ‘ShiftMs’.

πŸŽ‰ Now I/we celebrate & congratulate members of ‘ShiftMs’ the behind the scenes personnel who keep this Forum safe. πŸŽ‰

It is without a doubt Shift for me is a saviour.

Remember please. Let the sun shine in your heart. β™₯️
We are all here for each other.

Love and hugs,
Jane πŸ’œ

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

grandma
2 months ago

Didn’t see your post, you’ve beaten me to it. All ms warriors celebrating together, can’t get much better than thatπŸ‘πŸ‘‚πŸ˜œ

jane_watts
2 months ago

@grandma,
You sure can’t get better all of us together celebrating grandma πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

vixen
2 months ago

Agree totally @jane_watts. It was nice that on here recently a newly diagnosed person was signposted here by the hospital team. It’s certainly a force to be reckoned with!

jane_watts
2 months ago

@vixen,
Hello 😊 & yes you’re so right. It’s marvelous a newbie was signposted here by their hospital team. πŸ‘
Which gives me an idea….. πŸ€”

Vixen only for ‘ShiftMs’, I’d be totally lost, it was the grace of the universe directing me to Shift.

Today the song ‘celebration time’, is singing in my mind, nearly posted it but thought better of it πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
20,000 members ! That’s saying something for all MSers, we’re all one large happy family helping & supporting each other as best we can, it’s absolutely wonderful. 😊

sophieshift
2 months ago

Such lovely words Jane – thank you for sharing your experiences

jane_watts
2 months ago

@sophieshift,
Thank you Sophie, it’s very kind of you to say this.
It’s all from the heart every word. β™₯️
A wonderful forum with wonderful people. πŸ’œ
It is who thanks everyone in Shift. πŸ’œ

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.