Last reply 1 week ago
Mystery of MY spasm attacks SOLVED.

Well we found the source of an issue I’ve had a number of years.

I get what we call spas attacks (spasm attacks). They primarily make my arms flex into spasm intermittently and builds up to long time while they are locked (my husband often gently pushed on the arms etc to make them release) Often makes my neck lock backwards and sometimes like to ugh make legs flex spasm also.

Had one lasted about ten minutes my husband holding my arms and holding me up, when I get a rest I lent into his chest because well it makes breathing difficult and it really sucks.

I noticed the intensity was lower or not at all while I was doing this. Tested the theory by standing back straight a few times yup definitely getting triggered by me standing straight.
Felt my neck, yup right side between my neck and shoulder that muscle is bulging full rock hard.

They’d slowed down so we grabbed my tens unit and hubby stuck it on top and bottom of that muscle.
Took just over a minute, shoulder down my arm pain of the muscle aches. Yup that muscle has released. Feeling the spasms and the entire area flexing still trying to try again even now and I’m ten minutes since I got the tens unit on.

Knew my spasms have been bad today, but dang.

Biggest thing. MYSTERY SOLVED! (I’ve had this same problem since my teens randomly intermittent and always painful)

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vixen
1 week ago

That’s really encouraging, well done for all that trial and error (and a lovely hubby! )

grandma
1 week ago

Great, you’ve found the answer for you. Each of us is so different and then to hear that someone has found the answer for them is good news,😍

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.