tog2-0 03/01/18
Last reply 6 months ago
Music Time

@stumbler has goaded me into posting some real tunes
these are the songs which have haunted me over the last few months, at every turn they are playing.

& as lyrics float my boat I’ll try to find versions with the words

Lady Gaga can eat my shorts!!!! πŸ™‚

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

tog2-0
6 months ago

oops!

stumbler
6 months ago

@tog2-0 , yes, oops. But, I’ll let you off to post that classic tune, which I’ve just had to play.

One of my favourites, plus lyrics, is this rock ballad:-

tog2-0
6 months ago

poignant lyrics @stumbler,

the air guitar came out,

stumbler
6 months ago

@tog2-0 , the lyrics are pretty poignant. Listening to it has had me in tears before, when the songwriter died.

I have a real guitar. I acquired it during another midlife crisis. I could summarise my musical pedigree on the back of a matchbox (and still have room for a shopping list!).

tog2-0
6 months ago

We could start the ShiftMS band, I’ve played drums since I was 11 (so many many many years)

being a DJ I’ve got a huge collection of music & love all sorts of really weird stuff

stumbler
6 months ago

@tog2-0 , you wouldn’t want me in your band. My musical prowess is zilch! πŸ˜•

tog2-0
6 months ago

sounds like we have the same musical skills (try a drummer with little coordination) this could be an awesome punk band.

jade770
6 months ago

Gotta love a rock ballad ! I can play the saxophone if you’re recruiting for the ms punk band 🎷 @stumbler @tog2-0

stumbler
6 months ago

@jade770 , @tog2-0 , if you think you’re getting me up and pogo’ing around, then think again! πŸŽΈπŸš‘

jade770
6 months ago

@stumbler dw we can all have stalls , I won’t be jumping around either πŸ˜‚ with my numb leg I’d end up on my backside

stumbler
6 months ago

@jade770 , @tog2-0 , I’d need more than a few well-placed safety pins to hold me together too. πŸ˜†

tog2-0
6 months ago

can’t play, can’t dance, & only perform punk versions of rock ballads, I think we’ll go a long way. πŸ˜‰
just need a band name now,

jade770
6 months ago

@tog2-0 @stumbler we’ll be millionaires in no time πŸ˜‚

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.