Last reply 1 month ago
Music & Relaxation

I think that music is one of the greatest ways of winding down and relaxing, sure helps me when I am all tensed up.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

vixen
1 month ago

Agree 100pc @jayjay10. It makes my world go round. These days I am keen to be selective about the right music for the right occasion/mood. Always avoid listening to soulful, deep stuff when feeling morose and reflective!

peterfrancis
1 month ago

Hi @jayjay10

I love listening to Music but, I’ve found in recent months that my ability to focus and concentrate on what I’m listening to wanes, I sometimes get so bored that I end up turning it off, no matter what it is I’m attempting to listen to.

guinness
1 month ago

@jayjay10 have to agree with vixen music for me now is a mood thing, I can go from one extreme to the other

jayjay10
1 month ago

Vixen, It sure does make the world go round mate, I completely avoid soulful music as it more often than not makes me emotional haha.

Peterfrancis, I lose concentration too. My mind and body transforms into something that is indescribable, I become something eccentric at times. Well, that’s what they tell me anyway.

Guinness, when I turn from music, I slide my way into a sports spreadbet or check on my markets on how bad they are performing haha. Find something which occupies your mind to thinking positive then revert back to the music and play it in the background, that normally helps me at times of stress and discomfort.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.