Anonymous 07/02/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Music and MS

Depeche Mode- Shake the disease
Well maybe not lol any other relevant songs?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Tumble tots – shake your bean bag YouTube it it’s a masterpiece, I was always told more than three shakes it’s a tug but surely when you have ms and need to piss constantly there are exceptions???? Just gotta make sure told walnut bladder is empty

stumbler
1 year ago

You mean this one, @doubleo7hud ?

Anonymous
1 year ago

nooooooooooooooo!
drove me mad when the kids were young, I’d buried the memory of all these deep

“little bunny foo foo hopping through the forest, scooping up the field mice & bopping them on their heads” 🙁

Anonymous
1 year ago

back on topic
Ed Sheeran – thinking out loud
“When your legs don’t work like they used to before
And I can’t sweep you off of your feet”

tracyd
1 year ago

Labi Siffre – Somthing inside so strong …..

I won’t let MS beat me 🙂 xx

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@stumbler ha ha that’s the one

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@tog1 just paying it forward to everyone lucky enough to not have heard it yet and to remind all those that have how much of a belter it really is ?

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Togey I feel like your singing to me it’s making me a bit uncomfarttable

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Back on topic tho and moving swiftly on I do like royal blood to wake up to and slaves too

red-suzuki
1 year ago

Well for all those younger memories of faded denim & leather (& No, not what your thinking doubleo7hud 😉 )….As this MS knows that ‘You do something to me’ (Paul Weller), & for mostly all ‘those days of our lives’ (Queen, Mr Freddy Mercury) I miss & I want to ‘Wash away those years’ (Creed), but it leaves ‘No Quarter’ (Led Zeppelin) & is totally ‘Unforgiven’ (Metallica), but with the folk here with there help & ‘Wonderful Stories’ (Yes), I wish the all best & ‘Dream On’ (Aorosmith). Jx

cocofloyd1
1 year ago

Pink Floyd- comfortably numb ?

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@red-suzuki took the words out me mouth pal 😉 you got good taste in music too apart from queen I’m impressed.

brainz
1 year ago

foo fighters – walk

two of the things mentioned are some of my main syptoms, it always make me think

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.