Last reply 1 year ago
Muscle fatigue

Below I’ve pasted my times it takes me on the bike. It highlights my point that my muscles tire quickly. I don’t mean aerobically I am tired and gasping for breath. It’s more that I can’t maintain it for long. Eg when im walking- my walking style, balance and gait becomes much worse when I become tired. My physio said to stop walking before I reach the point where my muscles are too fatigued. Whilst I agree (no point my brain learning poor technique). I was wondering what Exercise I should be doing? Currently I am alternating my workouts between a day of walking a short distance with correct technique and a day of improving my muscles stamina/ endurance.

1.50km in 6 mins 55
Did 1km in 4 mins 13secs
Effort lev 3
Tues 31 jan

1.01km in 3mins 51
2.01km in 9.39mins
Effot 3
Thursday 2nd feb

1km in 4.34
2km in 10.41
3km in 17 mins (effort = 3)
Fri 4 feb

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

brainz
1 year ago

i have the same and wonder about this, i have a treadmill and i never get the same resualt, i do 10mins on every week day and its never the same distance at the end of the 10mins i havent typed them down but they are all different distances and my legs proudce diferrent resaults also the other day i managed nearly a minute without holding my legs seems as tho they are working perfectly if i hold on, the moment i try to let go my legs go everywhere they kick the front and sides of my treadmill and my foot with the other one but today was the first time i went to 3 kph which was like a fast walk usually im at 1.6-8kph im trying to build up to a run but we will see

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.