Last reply 7 months ago
MSWillLose!!

My name is Charlie Barron and I was diagnosed with MS in 2011. Before MS I was a chef and a personal trainer. MS has led me down a path of re-invention and it has become my personal mission to motivate, uplift and inspire individuals living with MS to keep moving and to keep fighting no matter what obstacles they may be facing. To that end, I have created a podcast called MS Will Lose. If you’d like to check it out it can be found on iTunes (see link below). I am an active member of iConquerMS and I serve on its Engagement Committee. I am a husband and a father and, as such, I understand that I must continue to fight everyday against MS. I have already defied what my doctors believed I would be capable of doing since my diagnosis. I truly believe that MS Will Lose!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ms-will-lose/id1298135022?mt=2

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the โ€˜xโ€™.

nutshell88
7 months ago

Will surely check thus out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i like your post load
I was daignosed in 2005 age 17 simole highschool Saudi student.
Graduated uni after.
Hated that weak feeling I refuse MS my body feel it a wee bit but that never stopped me from living 3 years in Scotla
nd after uni.
Got a 5 star flat by my own effort not Saudi money volunteered worked and studied English I also dated and cared of my depressed jobless partner no offence.
But after the 3 years i broke up back to Saudi Iโ€™m still
walking and kicking.

Never been on treatment its a personal choice.
Iโ€™m
working now evening shift ๐Ÿ™‚
I dont get relapses I only get them once every several years but my MRI result shows atrophy
Ok u dont believe me maybe but when my MS developed an atrophy i never had a relapse.

MS is simply shut with me not sure till when but hopefully forever now Iโ€™m 29 till april๐Ÿ˜‰ i believe feeling down fear worry concern over thinking ect trigger relapses

Regards

R

stumbler
7 months ago

Hi @mswilllose and welcome.

An inspirational opening post. ๐Ÿ™‚

vixen
7 months ago

Hi there, wat a great spirit and attitude! Off to work but this gives me something to look forward to when I get home! ๐Ÿ™‚

maj11
7 months ago

Amazing…been looking for an uplifting podcast on MS! Will give it a listen.

hollylb10
7 months ago

This is what I am talking about…..we need more positivity like this!

I love your fighting talk – I am the same – I am a wife, mother and I love my social life! I am not ready to give anything up, I will continue to fight MS and not let it consume me and take over my life!

I have become a more compassionate, forgiving person and most importantly I have become healthy and I appreciate my body more than ever! I love my new lifesyle changes!

kimberley85
7 months ago

Positivity, fighting spirits and a determined attitude are key! Will be having a listen to this later ๐Ÿ™‚

mswilllose
7 months ago

Thanks to all we will beat ms

houdini
7 months ago

Liking your post! Transfer some over to me in the UK please! Month 2 of diagnosis!
Saw Physio yesterday and now lost both arm reflexโ€™s, this MS is challenging my inner strength!

Anonymous
7 months ago

Hey @mswilllose!

Welcome to shift! I follow you on Instagram and love all the motivation you have given me already! Things have been hard the last few months but you always give me the kick up the arse I need to keep the faith – so thank you!

Sorry can’t help with your post on replying to people, I’m struggling with the new format on here too!
Thanks again!

Avril xxx

mswilllose
7 months ago

Thanks all I am still try to understand the site

kimiblanc
7 months ago

@mswilllose – I’ve just added this to my phone so will listen on my commute in the mornings. Im looking forward to gaining a bit of your positivity!

piper71a
7 months ago

Fantastic positive post mswilllose. Will give your podcast a listen. Stay uplifted.

kitty369
7 months ago

Love u! Brilliant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

mswilllose
7 months ago

@kitty369 Thanks

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.