Last reply 3 years ago
Mssential (supplement) 10% Discount

I started using this supplement about 2 month ago ordering from http://www.mssential.com and it seems to work very well for me and the whole ordering from the US never becomes a problem. I got this email from them (guy who owns the place claims to have MS himself) offering a discount for anybody who is interested. Please see the copy of that email just here:

“Hi Elena,

I hope you are doing well. I wanted to make you aware of a reusable promotion code that will save you ten percent on each order you make during the remainder of 2014. The code is SAVE10. Please enter the code where indicated on the site during your checkout process. Please feel free to pass this code on to others you know who may benefit from Mssential.

Thank you again!

Sincerely,
Matt”

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
4 years ago

For those of you who don’t know MSsential, it is a combined supplement of all the good things that us MSers should be taking. This webpage, https://www.mssential.com/product-information.html , documents the vitamins and minerals in this one tablet.

Thanks for sharing this discount, @malvina .

malvina
4 years ago

Don’t mention it, Stumbler ;0)

tabbycat
4 years ago

Thanks for that! I use them every day and think they are really good and make as real difference!

katfight
4 years ago

@tabbycat how long you used these for, are they definitely legit? X

tabbycat
4 years ago

@catfight. The company are Canadian and it was set up by a guy with Ms who was sick of trying to keep track of all the supplements that are recommended for ms and was surprised some had no already brought out a supplement just for ms. So he decided to do it himself. The ms essential tablets are all they sell and I think they are totally legit. The web site is easy, they deliver really fast anywhere. A daily dose are six big yellow tablets.
I have to honest, I often forget to take the mid day dose, but always do morning and evening. I also take fish oil capsules.
I work in a very busy high school were most of the staff are suffering from colds. I rarely catch any thing and think I am healthier than most of my colleagues. As the ms medication I take actually suppresses your whole immune system, then I can only conclude that the ms essentials are doing a pretty good job!
And no, I am not getting paid by this guy

katfight
4 years ago

@tabbycat well I think u should ask for a payment as I am now going to get some! I was going to ask how many you need but uv answered that also so thanks lol.. yey let’s beat ms 🙂

malvina
4 years ago

@catfight I totally agree with u there ;), @tabbycat should get some rewards for that ;0) To add, as u probably have picked up already from the list of the ingredients, it also includes curcumin (turmeric), and iodine that I believe 2 b a must-have for us. I also only take morning and evening dose. Mind u it still does work for me. The only other supp I take is probiotics (by Natren) but those nowadays are very expensive in this country and not that easy to get. But this is the whole different story… 😉

mssential
3 years ago

We have extended the 10% discount on orders of the Mssential multivitamin through February 28, 2015.

mssential
3 years ago

I posted my first reply before reading all of the messages in this chain. I want to thank you for your kind words about Mssential. We are a legitimate company, located in California, USA, not Canada. We’ve been in business for just over a year now. Both my brother and I have MS, and I formed this company to try to help MSers get the vitamins they need all in one bottle, and in doing so ultimately raise money to find a cure.

tabbycat
3 years ago

Hey Matt sorry I thought you were Canadian! Just out of interest I ordered my next two months worth of tablets lat week, but when I put the code in, it did not recognize it and I got no discount, which I thought was rich after I have told so many people how great your stuff is!!
Anyway , I still ordered it,as I am convinced that the reason I have less colds and infections than most health people I know is due to your tablets.

mssential
3 years ago

Haha, I’ve been called worse things than Canadian 😉 I’m sorry about that. I was away for the holidays and only noticed that I needed to extend the discount code that ended 12/31/14 when I returned, and just did so this week. The code should work now. I’ll credit you back through PayPal 10% of your order total as you would have gotten with the discount. I’m glad Mssential is helping your immune system and keeping you in good health. I have had the same fortune, avoiding colds and flus so far since being on the vitamin (knock on wood).

mssential
3 years ago

Hi Tabbycat. Just to confirm so I issue the credit to the right person, and without giving away your name online, your initials are C.C. right?

tabbycat
3 years ago

Yes, but I have already made the order and I don’t use PayPal.So don’t worry, maybe it will work next time!

mssential
3 years ago

It’s ok that you don’t use PayPal to pay. My company uses PayPal as a payment processor, but payments can be made using any major credit card when ordering. So I can credit your card back for the 10%. I’ll do so today. Let me know if you don’t see the credit hit your account. Have a great day!

zulfihan
3 years ago

THANK YOU STUBMLER FOR THE RESPONSE .. L MUST ADMIT L HAVE LEARNT ALOT IN ONE MONTH FROM THIS SITE AND FROM THE PEOPLE SOO THANK YOU EVERY ONE .. L WILL DEFINETELY AT THE BEGINING OF THIS JOURNEY .. NEED TO LEARN MORE ..will try my best

graham100
3 years ago

@stumbler. Aren’t they the ones you got last year that didn’t seem to do much??

stumbler
3 years ago

@graham100 , you’re right, I did try them for a few months. I’m actually feeling a bit “jaded” at the moment and have down for 3-4 weeks, so I might have to go back on them.

I’m giving Astaxanthin a go at the moment. And, I’ll probably try Mitoq sometime soon.

graham100
3 years ago

Good luck to everyone that tries anything and if it helps even if only in the mind that’s good. Mind over matter will help too. I’m sure the only thing that makes me feel good is. Sex and chocolate. The wife keeps buying me chocolate. Lol

krisp
3 years ago

Hi
I’ve got these now and started taking them
Not noticed much but they stink!
It does in honesty though seem to have most of the stuff reckmeended, barring NAC and some circumin saffron etc
But who knows what helps and who

mssential
3 years ago

Hi Krisp,

I’m glad you received your order. All natural vitamins generally don’t smell well unless they are coated (which we’re considering to do in the future with stevia strictly for that purpose) or in capsule form (which we have to work in tablet form because of the amount of different vitamins and nutrients we put into the product to keep daily serving size at 6, and not more). The product does not have NAC for the reason we discussed via email, but it does have curcumin.

I always note that this product is a multivitamin, not a medicine. It is to help as a supplement, not substitute, for a healthy diet and get most of the nutrients that nutritionists and homeopaths recommend for us. I only hope that everyone who tries Mssential feels a little better like I do, and also likes the convenience of taking it all in one bottle so, like me when I created it, we don’t feel like our lives revolve around taking a multitude of different tablets and capsules, in addition to any medication we may also be taking. Like Graham said, mind over matter, and I always felt when I was first diagnosed and taking so many different vitamins each day that I was sick, even though I didn’t feel sick every day.

Best of health to everyone!
Matt

krisp
3 years ago

Hi Matt
Yes I got the order thanks again for wverything and keeping In touch
Apologies regarding circumin I have the bottle in front of me and see it has it.
It does in fairness have a lot of items that only have come to people’s attention so kudos for that Matt
The smell doesn’t bother me but wanted others to know incase they thought somethting was off
And your correct regarding it being better than taking so many supplements, I think I was taking around 15 vitamins a day now only 8

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.