Last reply 6 years ago
ms symptoms and dental treatment?

hi guys,

i read somewhere that people have had metal fillings removed because of the effects of the metal seeping into the bloodstream

i first started getting jelly legs 2 months after getting a dental implant which involves a screw being screwed into your gum…i now need 2 more implants as my

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

…remaining two baby teeth always hurt!
so really worried about having 2 more metal screws in me and how this might affect my ms 🙁

has anyone else any experience w this?

mattymohawk
6 years ago

i had similar thing.had a crazy toothache so took some co codamol.few days later & some major ms symptoms kicked in.i’m a bit worried bout having a couple of teeth pulled but i’m i think a quick strain on the nerve system is gona be better than keep gettin pains.i reckon preparing and keeping calm should help

Cedelle
6 years ago

I went to my dentist a few weeks ago and i needed to 2 fillings. because i was on the ESA benefit i didnt pay for the fillings but my dentist researched mercury in fillings and MS and said he didnt wsnt to give me silvr ones so i got 2 white ones. Definitely worth doing some research hun x

Cedelle
6 years ago

I went to my dentist a few weeks ago and i needed to 2 fillings. because i was on the ESA benefit i didnt pay for the fillings but my dentist researched mercury in fillings and MS and said he didnt wsnt to give me silvr ones so i got 2 white ones. Definitely worth doing some research hun x

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.