lin-holland 04/02/15
Last reply 3 years ago
MS Smart Trial

I’ve just received an emil that there is a small chance I can go on the drug trial, I really hope so, coz the only way any I us r gonna get better is through a miracle drug!

I do exercise each and every morning, but, it’s getting harder every day. My husband takes me out every day, but, today is a bad day, he is working with our son so won’t be home till about 6pm. I’m stuck in all day on my own, why is it when u have a disability no-one wants to know you! Anyway, we will go out for dinner tonight, so I’m looking forward to that.

Be positive all u guys.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

tiggermum
3 years ago

I am so sorry you have had a bad day. We all know those – sadly. But, you must have had a lovely dinner out last night and that is good. When we get stuck in the house with nothing to do, that is the time to savour what we CAN do. Even the little things we find we can do have to be seen as an achievement, something to celebrate.

And then there is always tomorrow to look forward to. Tomorrow is brighter than today. Well, the nights are getting shorter so…..

lin-holland
3 years ago

Thx Tiggermum I did have a lovely dinner. Did lots of exercise this morning about an hour with a physio, she comes to me once a week, think she is helping a little.

I’m a little worried about being on my own for 4 days & 3 nights when my husband goes away in March, I’ve never stayed on my own before, been luckily enough to have left home, got married and always had my husband & children here. The children have ‘left home now, so it’s a little frightening. I’m sure I’ll cope though.

Spring is coming so that’s something to look forward to.

tiggermum
3 years ago

Dont worry about being on your own. I hadnt either – children are long gone and we always had dogs to keep me company. Then we lost our dog last July. My husband goes away a few times a year, and I was worried, but it was very peaceful and very soothing to have time to just be. So, dont worry, please, and just take care of you. you have the chance to do what you want – eat ice cream at 2am; sleep until noon; watch mad daytime tv without feeling silly. Lots of things to do for yourself. My advice is to enjoy the time on your own without worrying. Be strong, I am sure you will be fine – I know you will.

🙂

lin-holland
3 years ago

Ah Thx, I’m sure I will b ok. I have lots to do, we run a small business, renting out properties so there’s always lots of paperwork to do to keep me busy.

My husband said I could go with him, but, I know he wants to cycle an as I can’t do that anymore I know I’ll slow him down. We also have a dog, so I won’t b completely on my own.

On wood an up wood

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.