Last reply 2 months ago
MS made me laugg today but not just it

Hi

When I woke up I saw iphone clock
It said 1:15 pm
Which means I missed my prayer at 4 am didnt hear the alarm
Anyway I tried to wear my lense
Then went down in a rush not to miss the other prayer

Noticed on my email so many sign ins from Riyadh city on my netflix but not from there
Oppened my laptop read time on my laptop 12:45 pm
Was. confused checked location setting it said United Kingdom
I thought no wonder it says 12:45
It apparently forgot i moved to saudi
But I looked at wall clock by accident and read 12:46
Checked my mobile same

🌚

Andeay after dinner I went yo two coffee sjhops tried to pay with my card it kept refusing my password 3 times
I asked dad to pick me up because the cafe is far.
I told him about the card he said give it to me let me try
Because I also tried it yesterday on Friday’s restaurant it said wrong passeord too
Anyway I gave to dad
The name is wrong I took my sister’s catd 🌚🌚🌚

Then went to a pharmacy with a friend after going to the second cafe didnt see my wallet forgot it at the cafe 🌚🌚 returned and took it back

At the end of night my sister wanted to sign in netflix but it refuses i pushed forgot password changed it same time person from riyadh signed in
I thought wait a sec
Sister whats your laptop location she said Riyadh 🌚🌚🌚

Meh I tried to sleep snd take my lense of touched my right eye didnt feel it I almost digged my nail to feel it
Forgot something I didnt mention above the lense has fallen of my eye when I first woke up I couldnt find it back then but I surely forgot that because simply MS βœ‹πŸ»πŸ˜€ sorry for typing alot

it was just one of my best days after app πŸ‘πŸ» Becsuse MS made me laugh for the first time almost

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

nutshell88
2 months ago

I hope you understand the rubbish spelling above

stumbler
2 months ago

@nutshell88 , that sounds like quite a day, even though I had trouble following it.

Tomorrow will be a better day. πŸ˜‰

nutshell88
2 months ago

@stumbler lol i even had difficulity today understanding what i wrote
I’ll try to make ut clearer altho it was silly day
I woke up looked at my phone saw the time 1:15 but it wasnt when i went downstair i saw time at the wall laptop phobe 12:45
My mind deceived my sight maybe
Anyway when i was on bed my lense fell of my hand to the ground when i was trying to wear it at night yesterday i tried to take my lense off forgetting it has fallen almost damaged my eye
I also used my sister’s bank card by mistake at the cafe then went to pharmacy tried to pay and realised i forgot my wallet at the cafe πŸŒšπŸ˜‚ also netflix kept sending email the past few days saying there r sign ins from riyadh city im not from there ive been there twice in my life long time ago
So i reported to netflix netflix changed password and they signed in from riyadh to
Then i asked my sister idk how it came to my mind but it did somehow i asked her where is your laptop location she said i chose riyadh so it was my sister shes in my city but her laptop location is riyadh hehe

merfield
2 months ago

Oh @nutshell88, what fun and games we have with our MS- I’m on antibiotics for the 5th time in 5 months and cos I’m tired ( couldn’t sleep for the discomfort) plus MS, I keep bashing into door frames in my motorised wheelchair so the house looks like a slum. You’ve got see the funny side!!!xx

stumbler
2 months ago

@nutshell88 , all’s well that ends well, eh?

nutshell88
2 months ago

@stumbler thats the silly part of it everything was done with a twist

@merfield couldnt sleep either for the same reason and maybe because of the coffee too
I feel lil pain in my heart side since I started Gelinya
For how long have you had RRMS before being in wheelchair
If i may ask
I might of asked before pardon my MS memory πŸ˜‰

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.